Monday, July 9, 2018

Review: The woman in the window

The Woman in the WindowThe Woman in the Window by A.J. Finn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I just love a good mystery, especially when my kids are hanging with their dad and I have the house all to myself. This one did not disappoint.
Dr Anna Fox is housebound due to crippling anxiety and panic attacks and in order to pass the time she spies on her neighbors. She knows more about them than they know about themselves.
One day a new family moves in across the street and Anna befriends the wife. A few weeks later she sees (or thinks she sees) what she believes is a murder in their living room.
During the course of the book you discover that all is not what it seems and sometimes its hard to tell who is telling the truth.
I really enjoyed this book and especially the ending. In a million years I wouldn't have guessed what happened on the last twenty pages or so. Let's just say, I didn't see it coming.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment